Here are a few steps you can follow to remove red wine stains from clothes:
- Blot the stain with a cloth or sponge to remove as much of the wine as possible.
- Apply a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and water to the stain and blot it with a clean cloth.
- Sprinkle the stain with salt and let it sit for a few minutes before blotting it with a clean cloth.
- Rub the stain with a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and baking soda, then rinse it with water and blot it dry.
- Use a commercial stain remover specifically designed for removing red wine stains. Follow the instructions on the product to apply it to the stain and let it sit for the recommended amount of time before laundering.
- Wash the garment according to the care instructions, using a detergent and the hottest water that is safe for the fabric.
Remember to always test a small, inconspicuous area of the fabric before applying any cleaning products to ensure that they do not cause discoloration or damage.